Africafe Kilimanjaro Masai Blend Pouch Ground Coffee
- Available in 250gm pouches
- 100% pure Arabica ground coffee – coarse grind
- Coffee is milled and sun-dried
- Grown on the slopes of Mt. Kilimanjaro
- Packed in aluminium foil sealed for freshness
- Covered with original Masai cloth
- Made to use with French press
- Perfect as a souvenir gift
- Suitable for plungers
Africafe Kilimanjaro Blend comes from the rich volcanic soil of Mount Kilimanjaro. At altitudes of 4000-6000 feet, Arabica beans are grown by local families. The coffee is milled and sun-dried. The commitment to excellence by the coffee growers and millers bursts through in the cup.
Cooler weather at higher elevations causes the beans to take longer to mature, intensifying the wonderful flavors that we seek. We choose only arabica beans because they are far more flavorful. These beans are more expensive because the plants yield less coffee per year and are more difficult to pick at the higher elevations.
Africafe Kilimanjaro Blend is roasted in small batches and packed fresh, maintaining its natural aroma and flavors. Revealing a wide sweet aroma and delicate, nutty flavor, this coffee’s lingering exotic body and subtle acidity creates a coffee adventure up to the last drop. This is an unforgettable coffee.